Introducing the inaugural Spector Woodstock Custom Collection, a series of 11 one-of-a-kind Spector instruments.
While each one of these instruments features the legendary NS design, the wood, electronics, aesthetics, and design choices have all been determined by individual members of the Spector team Yeah the employees sort of picked their favorite 11 Bass`s
Many of these instruments also feature all-new options for the Spector USA Custom Shop including matching headstocks, fingerboard binding, unique tonewoods, all new colors and stains, and more. And these classy bass`s mostly picked from a collection of 1 of`s and bringing them back is like new designs hitting “Spector Custom Shop”.
From block inlay, an oak leaf relief carving to the first-ever Spector to feature both a fretted and fretless neck, the Custom Shop builders have truly broadened the horizons of what a Spector can be. And you can go see what they are up to over there. But i have to give you a sneak peek come on
Designed by John Stippell, this NS-2’s features include:
- Solid Korina (Black Limba) Body Wings
- 3pc. Maple Neck w/ Semi-Gloss Finish
- DiMarzio Model P / Model J Pickups
- Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp with Adjustable Trimpots in Control Cavity
- Push/Pull Switch on Volume Knob to Activate the OBP-1 Preamp
- Cool P/J Setup what control with your E,Q, this is a game changer.