Custom Bass`s By Different Builders Cont.
There is no way I can squeeze all these great Bass`s into one post So here is some more.
Look at the amazing finger board on this bass by Stambaugh Designs, U.S.A. Way cool they really did a great job on this one… Wish we had more pics of each bass, But like I mentioned if you see something you like be sure to visit their sites and look them up.
Custom built 1 of a kind V bass –
Custom hand built TMW V-bass. Koa top, mahogany body and neck. It is a Gibson style set neck. Ebony fingerboard and head cap. Seymour Duncan active bass line p-bass pickup. Hipshot tuning machines.
Custom 4 string electric bass . Neck-through swamp ash, walnut, and maple wood.
Editors Note: This is all the info we received about this Bass (bummer)
CUSTOM BRUBAKER KxB-5
KXB- Custom 5 -Single cut
- Body- Ash
- Top- Flame Spalted Maple
- Neck- Thin .800″ Hard Maple
- Fingerboard- Gloss Flame Spalted Maple w/ Jumbo #151 stainless steel frets
- Pickups- Bartolini XXP2 -5 CX Coils
- Pre amp- Bartolini 4.6 AP 3 band EQ
- Bridge- Hipshot A style Black/Brass
- Tuners- Black Hipshot Ultra lites
- Strings – SIT Rockbrights stainless steel
- Color-Transparent Green Neon